What is Warehouse Management System (WMS)?
A Warehouse Management System (WMS) provides enhanced visibility into a business's entire inventory and manages supply chain fulfillment operations from the distribution hub to the store shelf.
FOOTPRINT is a Warehouse Management System (WMS) designed to help operations improve the efficiency of tracking inventory and supplies. Our leading platform provides a unique set of solutions for your business to keep track of everything you have in your Warehouse and where it all is.
Why should your business use a Warehouse Management System (WMS)?
- Reduce spreadsheets and manual data entry.
- Build detailed reports to track and control costs.
- Automate shipping and labeling processes to save labor time and reduce errors.
- Boost worker efficiency with pick-lists and streamlined workflows.
- Get complete visibility to inventory stock levels and areas for improved material handling.
Benefits of a Warehouse Management System (WMS)
FOOTPRINT provides complete Inbound Operations Management, including ASN Orders.
- Lot Control allows for tracking unique Lots and Vendor Lots for each Material Type. Inventory is stored as different types of Materials, enabling complete customizability of each good you'll be storing.
- Serial Control allows the specification of unique traits and qualities and tracking for individual items in your Warehouse.
- Materials are grouped by movable License Plates.
- Material Totals can be quickly adjusted when necessary.
- As many Material Locations as you need can be set up, organized in any manner of your choosing.
- Moves make keeping track of your inventory a cinch.
Bring Inventory into your Warehouse
- Keeping track of every detail of your Order is easy; Bill of Lading Numbers, relevant e-mail addresses, even port information for shipping overseas - everything is tracked in FOOTPRINT.
- Receiving is fast and straightforward, with the option of Barcode Receiving.
- System-guided PutAway makes work easier and more efficient.
Send Inventory out of your Warehouse
- System-guided Inventory Allocation based on your preferences simplifies the process.
- Picking for Outbound Shipments is easy, and if anything changes, Reallocation is just a few clicks away.
- A powerful Packing system allows for quick creation and organization of Shipping Containers and License Plates.
As your preferred Warehouse Management System (WMS), FOOTPRINT provides the tools to ensure your warehouse operations run in the most optimal way possible.
Main KPIs you can track with FOOTPRINT to measure the success of your warehouse management process:
- Receiving efficiency
- Rate of return
- Picking accuracy
- Order lead time
Want to get your warehouse running like clockwork? Contact our team today