Crane Worldwide offers a full array of ocean services and is a licensed non-vessel operating common carrier (NVOCC).
Globalization and challenging economic conditions have made ocean freight services a primary mode of transport for supply chain managers and procurement specialists. While ocean movements can involve lengthy lead times the cost savings often rank higher on buyers’ checklists. At Crane Worldwide, we partner with dependable, global operators to gain access to all major ports throughout the world and provide ocean cargo solutions at competitive rates. We focus on utilizing the most direct routings in order to minimize both trans-loading and transit time. This approach significantly decreases the chance of costly delays and damaged cargo. With a complete range of ocean freight services, Crane Worldwide is equipped to manage any size shipment from your smallest LCL shipment to your largest project cargo or capital equipment movements.
- Break-Bulk/Out-of-Gauge: Oversized or out-of-gauge cargo typically requires the use of special equipment or specific types of vessels. When large pieces of equipment or cargo do not conform to the dimensions of a standard ocean container, they must be shipped individually or on specialty equipment. Crane Worldwide’s operational specialists are highly skilled in assessing the transportation, crating and bracing requirements for your most challenging oversized cargo movements.
- Consolidation Services: Crane Worldwide Logistics freight consolidation services provide customers with lower costs and reduced inventories. Consolidation services include:
• PO management
• Vendor management and compliance
• Receiving/sorting/segregation/pick and pack
• Cross-docking and warehousing
• Production Compliance
• Global Supply Chain Management
• Barcode scanning and label production
- Deconsolidation Services: Today’s global sourcing and procurement enables organizations to process inventory from around the globe to various ports of entry. Inventory must arrive at its final destination at the right time and the right price and in good order. Crane Worldwide Logistics Deconsolidation services include:
• Sorting and staging of inventory by PO, product and SKU
• Replenishment and fulfillment
• Air/FCL/LCL/FTL/LTL and Intermodal transportation
- Full Container Load (FCL): As an option for suppliers shipping large volumes of products, Crane Worldwide offers FCL service. Using our strategic alliances with the world’s top vessel operators, we can adapt quickly to secure the capacity required to keep your supply chain running at optimal efficiency.
- Less than Container Load (LCL): Crane Worldwide provides LCL services for ocean shipments that do not require the use of an entire container. We can consolidate your shipment and manage their transit cycle from point of origin to point of destination. LCL provides a cost effective transportation solution for smaller, less time-sensitive cargo shipments.
- Temperature-Controlled : Crane Worldwide offers transportation solutions for products that require a controlled climate. Using temperature-controlled cargo containers, cargo-hold placement and temperature monitoring, we can ensure temperature stability for your shipments. When combined with temperature-controlled ground vehicles, Crane Worldwide provides the ultimate door-to-door delivery for both domestic and international temperature-sensitive shipments.
Request A Quote
See what customized solutions we have done for our customers.Request A Quote
We have a location near you to service your logistics needs.Learn More
Learn about our initiatives to preserve our resources & help the planet.Learn More
In Recent News
Read articles and learn about the latest happenings at Crane WorldwideNews Archive