Crane Trade Services
Crane Trade Services is Our Custom Brokerage Group.
- Classification: Merchandise imported is classified using the HTS (Harmonized Tariff System), which is based on the international Harmonized System, the global system of nomenclature that is used to describe the world’s most traded goods. The HTS provides the applicable tariff rates and statistical categories for all merchandise imported into the U.S.A. Crane Worldwide can review your products, their descriptions and classifications to make sure they are accurate and compliant as well as assist you with filing for binding rulings. This helps to avoid costly delays and potential penalties that could arise from product misclassification.
- Compliance: Crane Worldwide’s experienced professionals can work with you to develop processes for classification, valuation and record keeping. Our goal is to assist you in maintaining compliance with all government agencies that could be involved with importing.
- Duty Drawback: For exporters, Crane Worldwide can help to identify various duty drawback opportunities that may allow you to recover duty on previously imported cargo. Our professionals can assist you with comprehensive record keeping that leads to quicker refunds.
- Export Clearance & Documentation: Export clearance and documentation services are offered to customers transporting goods out of the U.S.A. The professionals at Crane Worldwide work to ensure your shipments fully meet origin and destination country regulations.
- Foreign Documentation: For both importers and exporters, Crane Worldwide can assist customers with foreign collections and monetary exchanges to further simplify the complexities of global trade.
- Import Clearance & Documentation: Import clearance and documentation services, including all government agencies, are offered to customers transporting products into the U.S.A. The professionals at Crane Worldwide understand the need for prompt clearance and quick release of your cargo. We take every precaution to ensure that both customs and other government agency requirements are met without exception.
- Online Customs Processing: Crane Worldwide Logistics is electronically linked to customs authorities around the world and can process your shipment efficiently, regardless of the transportation provider.
- Remote Location Filing: Crane Worldwide utilizes remote location filing (RLF) to provide customers with a single point of contact for clearances, no matter the arrival port of the cargo. RLF eliminates the need for customs agents in all time zones and all major import locations and is available at any air or ocean port in the U.S.A.
- Wheels –up Clearance: U.S. Customs allows the clearance of freight while in the air and destined for a U.S. port. Crane Worldwide provides “wheels-up” service to expedite the clearance process and allows for same day delivery. By using “wheels-up”, cargo is cleared prior to arrival at the U.S. point of entry.
Request A Quote
See what customized solutions we have done for our customers.Request A Quote
We have a location near you to service your logistics needs.Learn More
Learn about our initiatives to preserve our resources & help the planet.Learn More
In Recent News
Read articles and learn about the latest happenings at Crane WorldwideNews Archive