Crane Worldwide Logistics is committed to the health and safety of our employees, clients, contractors and our community. Top priority is placed on providing a safe and healthy workplace to them. This commitment is consistent with our corporate objective to conduct business in an ethical, socially responsible, and environmentally responsible manner. The environment, health, and safety are given extreme considerations in the planning and execution of all work activities at our facilities.
We have set forth the following objectives as part of our proactive health, safety and environmental program:
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace by providing training to reduce the potential for accidents and injuries.
- Respond immediately and appropriately to incidents that may endanger the health or safety of any persons, surrounding community and/or the environment.
- Meet or exceed all applicable environmental and safety regulatory requirements.
- Respond promptly to employee, contractor, client and community concerns regarding the environment and health and safety issues.
- Undertake continuous improvement by conducting self-assessments, regular inspections and utilizing external audits by safety and environmental experts.
- Our organization has a foundation of trust and empowers all employees with the power to stop work if they believe conditions are unsafe. Each employee has a responsibility to ensure safe work environments exist at all times.
- Continue to improve our waste minimization program with a concentration on source and waste reduction, recycling, and disposal of waste in an environmentally sound manner. Give back to our community and promote healthy lifestyles are all part of our Crane Cares.
- Each facility has a safety coordinator and safety committee to take ownership of the Crane Worldwide safety program and initiatives.